Designed to meet and exceed ISO 18436 and ASNT SNT-TC-1A recommended practices, this course teaches students about the principles of Ultrasound and the use of Ultrasound Devices. Through the video modules, students will learn about the science of Ultrasound, the various applications for condition-based monitoring and reliability, methods to improve asset uptime, and all of the relevant Ultrasound theory and physics required to produce a professional Ultrasound inspection report.
1. It is recommended that the student have some basic experience with Ultrasound
2. For completion of assignments, student will need access to an Ultrasound device
- Theory of Ultrasound
- knowledge of test applications
- interpretation of data
- Online access to all learning materials
- Course Resource Manual download
- Assignments that provide hands-on training
- Benchmark quizzes to assess student retention
- ASU Level 1 Certification
- IRISS Certificate of Completion
- Access to SMART Academy Alumni Network
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or 888-300-6382.
Please purchase the course to view this material